Monday, May 05, 2008

Mmmm...fresh!

Hey guys.
So some of you may have spotted the hoodies Ive put out not long ago. There are currently two flavours available : Guile and iCON Red. Ive really been inspired by Bape. I love their patterned textures and Ive tried to offer some unique patterns of my own. I have two more styles yet to release : Ronin and Scribe. Which should be available very soon. The designs are available for both men and women.




The hoodies come with various wearing styles. You can roll up the sleeves, wear them down. You can wear it with the shirt/tank provided or with another of your choice. And of course, you can wear the hood up or down. Aemilia was kind enough to make some hair for the hoods when worn up which you can also grab at my store or hers. I really wanted to offer as many wearing options as possible.

I also have some jeans that I have been working on. Ive really put in the time with them and the prototype version is looking really sharp. I'll be putting out various versions which I will be unveiling at an upcoming show (this Saturday I believe...more info soon) with a whole heap of new yummy goodness. Lots of exciting stuff happening at GearShift. :D



Peace out cool cats!

Don

No comments: