Thursday, December 21, 2006

Cast in amber

One of my favourite bands have a limited release of their live album available. I rushed to get it when I heard about it as it comes with a sampler from their latest studio album...which I have been dying to hear for YEARS. The band is 'My Vitriol' and they hail from my home city of London. I remember seeing them on 'top of the pops' in 2001 and instantly fell in love with Som Wardners sexy good looks. I was really bummed I didn't get to see them live last month but look forward to them touring again soon and getting another glimpse at this super sexy band.



Som Wardner = the hawtness!



I just love their style. They are a really good looking band, seriously - and really technically gifted considering they are still quite young. I love their layered guitar licks, the melodies, the hard riffs. Could I be any more of a fanboy?




Photos of 'My Vitriol' at KoKo last month.



Ive been pimping them out to as many people that will listen to me. They actually have a selection of tracks that can be streamed online FOR FREE! You can catch them here where you can browse through the tracks from their 3 albums. Some of my favourite tracks are - Always your way, Deadlines, Grounded and Moodswings.

Thats it for now pretty kitties.
Don

No comments: